Roblox is proving to be a massive smash hit.
Roblox is a MMO ( Massive Multiplayer Inline ) game, it is addictive, exciting, and more fun than we should be allowed to have.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is more of a platform than an actual game, supporting multi-user games created and uploaded by users worldwide. It is a social platform where players can go to hang out, chat, and play games. No matter what type of game you want to play, you are likely to find it in Roblox. There are thousands of games, and players can track what they play, create their own online universes, collect badges, and more.
How to Download Roblox:
Getting the game on your iPhone or iPad is simple – just download it from the iOS app store:
It is free to download, but there are in-app purchases, such as virtual items. The free version is limited, but you can still have a lot of fun, and it is a massively popular platform with kids.
Those in-app purchases could be a problem if your kids are the ones playing Roblox on your iPhone or iPad. Don’t worry; disabling them is simple – open your Settings app, go to General > Restrictions, and disable them there.
Roblox Game Features:
- Explore millions of worlds, all created by the community
- New games every day
- Games to suit all preferences and all ages of player
- Social platform, come in, hang out, and chat
- Play games anywhere you go, whenever you want
- Full support for multiple platforms and cross-platform playing – play anyone regardless of device.
- Encourages creativity
- Give your avatar a unique look
- New items are added to the catalog daily
- Private messaging and group messaging system
- Works best on Wi-Fi
- Loads more cool features
You really don’t want to miss out on this virtual world, a whole platform designed around user-created games. With new games added every day, you won’t run out and if you want a break from playing, stop for a chat with your newfound friends.
Roblox is an excellent platform, download it and enjoy everything it offers. For more tips and tricks, you can follow us on Facebook.