If you love watching short videos and want to create your own, you need TikTok.
TikTok is undoubtedly one of the more popular apps of its type, and it provides users with all the features they need to get creative and create their own funny or informational videos.
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a social media app first released in 2016 by ByteDance. Available all over the world, more than a billion people use TikTok every day, professionals and amateurs alike. Users can upload videos no shorter than 15 seconds and no longer than a minute, and there are few rules on what content the videos may contain. The app has gained a name for funny videos, but more and more people are using TikTok as a platform for advice, from cooking tips to personal finance and much more besides.
In TikTok, you will find everything you need to satisfy your cravings, be it to watch videos or create them:
- No limit on how many videos you watch. Built-in recommendation engine monitors what you watch, like, and share to determine what videos it should recommend for you
- Watch funny videos, sports or gaming, cooking tips, pet videos, and a lot more besides.
- Pause recording whenever you want, no limits
- Join millions of TikTok creators and bring your creative side to the fore
- Add free music to your creation
- Add filters, AR objects, and effects
- Integrated suite of editing tools – trim, merge, cut, and duplicate your clips in-app
- Access LIVE benefits to interact with the hosts
- LIVE subscription available on a month-to-month basis – costs $5.99
Although the LIVE subscription does offer you access to more benefits, it is possible to use TikTok for free, create as many videos as you want and upload them for others to enjoy.
How to Download TikTok:
TikTok couldn’t be easier to download:
Simply click one of the links above and tap on Download – once the app is downloaded, you are ready to go.
TikTok offers users plenty of cool features to create whatever type of short video they want. With loads of filters, effects, free music, and other features, it’s time to get creative. You can go for a LIVE subscription if you want, but the free features provide you with more than enough to get going. So, go ahead; download TikTok on your Android or iOS device today and start creating your masterpieces.