You might have noticed that BobbyMovie has disappeared. Once one of the best streaming apps for movies and TV shows, the developers have pulled it, but they have provided a decent replacement. It’s called CotoMovies, and you still get to watch all the best series and movies, online or off, whatever your choice. CotoMovies is an Android app, but I’m going o show you how to get it on iOS for free.
Stay with me
Because I will let you into my secret shortly. First, here’s what CotoMovies provides:
- Choose from tons of series and movies, all free
- Download for offline watching or stream direct
- Stream to larger screens using Chromecast, Airplay and many others
- Subtitles in 25 languages
- Multiple languages supported for the app
- New content added all the time
- Much more
Let me show you
Download CotoMovies on iOS Free:
These steps walk you through downloading CotoMovies for free on your iOS device. Follow them carefully, or it won’t work:
- Download TutuApp on your iOS device.
- Tap search at the bottom of the screen while using TutuApp, tap CotoMovies from the search results
- Tap Install and wait; you can see the installation progress on your home screen
- Before you open CotoMovies, go to your Profile settings ( in General ) and tap the CotoMovies profile
- Trust it and try CotoMovies
If it doesn’t work, delete the app and repeat these steps
We’re not finished yet
Can I Stream to another device?
Yes, you can. Coto Movies provides support for multiple games consoles, Airplay, Chromecast, Android TV, smart TVs and more, making streaming simple. You can also use Wi-Fi Direct, here’s how:
- From Coto Movies movie or TV show screen tap the Wi-fi icon
- A popup screen will show you what you are watching
- In red, you will see a web-sharing address – type this into the web browser of the device you want to stream to
- Enjoy watching on a larger screen
Try Coto Movies for yourself; it’s completely free, and you can watch what you want when you want. For more cool tips, you can follow us on Facebook.