The Electra jailbreak app has been released and is now available for all iOS devices.
Electra app is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which can be downloaded from the links below.
How to Download Electra using TutuApp:
- Download TutuApp onto your device
- Open the installer and search for Electra
- Tap the right result and tap on GET.
- When it’s all done, the jailbreak will be on your home screen.
How to Install Electra using AltStore App:
- First, install the AltStore app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now download the Electra IPA file from the link above on your iPhone.
- Once AltStore has signed and installed the file, the Electra jailbreak icon will be on your home screen
- Open your Settings app and go to General > Profiles
- Find and trust the Electra Profile and close Settings
- Tap the Electra icon and tap on Jailbreak
- Leave your device while it goes through the jailbreak process
- After it resprings, tap the Electra button to continue the process
- Tap on Enable jailbreak and, when your device resprings to your home screen, the jailbreak is done
- Tap on the Electra icon – it should say that the jailbreak has been successful
- If not, repeat the steps again until it succeeds
- Disable Airplane mode, enable Siri and you are free to use the jailbreak
Do let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak news.