Everyone knows the name, Kodi; it is the number one media app that allows you to store and play your own movies and music collection.
Originally designed for the Xbox, Kodi used to be called XBMC, but now it is available on all mobile and desktop platforms without restriction.
Kodi provides you with a way of keeping your movie collection, TV shows, podcasts, music, and much more together, offering one platform for all your viewing needs. However, you can also add third-party sources for extra features and make your Kodi experience more personal. The app is free on any platform, including iOS.
How to Download Kodi:
If you want the best experience with Kodi on your iOS device, you should download it using an app installer called TutuApp. TutuApp is an excellent source of third-party apps and games with additional features, and downloading it is simple:
Method 1: iOS
- Launch Safari browser on your device and download TutuApp
- Open TutuApp using the icon on your home screen
- Type Kodi into the search bar
- Tap the result that has the same iOS version as your device
- Tap Install
- Wait; when the app is installed, you will see the familiar app icon on your home page. To use, just tap to open and away you go.
Method 2: IPA File
- Go to the link above and download the app IPA file onto your computer
- Next, download Cydia Impactor to your computer
- Now follow the guide at the link below to install the .ipa file onto your iOS device:
Kodi is one of the very best sources we have for media storage and streaming, but there are others you can try.
One of the more popular alternatives is called MediaBox HD, a free app that provides facilities to download or stream from a choice of thousands of movies and TV shows. It offers Airplay support, among other features, and is very easy to use. For all the details about MediaBox HD, what it offers and how to download it, click on the given link.
There is no denying the popularity of Kodi, so download it and try it; share your views with us and follow us on Facebook for more app recommendations.
Try downloading Kodi through TutuApp and see how you get on with it. Don’t forget to tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for more updates.