Watching movies and tv shows are just one of the ways that we choose to relax in but what if you are not near your TV? There are some apps that claim to offer “UNLIMITED” access to 2019 movies and TV shows. One such app is MovieBox.
A “FREE” app, MovieBox Pro offers thousands of shows and movies to choose from, including the latest 2019 releases and you can choose between Downloading or Streaming.
It works on both iOS and Android devices so read on for all the download details.
How to Download MovieBox Pro:
You can download MovieBox in one of these three ways, depending on your mobile platform:
Method 1: Using TutuApp
The first way is to use TutuApp, an external Cydia alternative that offers plenty of other apps and games to choose from.
- Download TutuApp (full tutorial at the link)
- Open TutuApp, tap Apps
- Search for MovieBox Pro
- Tap Install and wait.
- Once MovieBox is installed you can use it. If you get an Untrusted Developer Error, you can fix it by opening Settings > General > Profile and trusting the profile.
Method 2: Using AppValley
AppValley store is the last hope to download the MovieBox Pro app after the original MovieBox app was shut down. Download links below. Copy-Paste the link below in your browser
Method 2: MovieBox IPA (Discontinued)
Make sure that you have a current version of iTunes on your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor for your desktop platform
- Download the MovieBox .ipa file from the link above
- Plug your device into your computer, close iTunes and open Cydia Impactor
- Check your device is detected and drag the .ipa file into the open Cydia window
- Open Settings > General > Profiles and trust the MovieBox profile
- Now you can start watching your favorite movies and shows.
Method 3: MovieBox APK (Discontinued)
- Download the APK File for your Android mobile device from the button above
- Open Settings > Security and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Download the APK file onto your device and wait for the installation to finish.
- MovieBox is now ready for use.
MovieBox Alternative :
Fix MovieBox Crashing Issue :
One problem that you will come across is MovieBox crashing because the app certificate has been revoked. You can fix this easily; use a VPN on your device.
Are you into movies on your device? Check out MovieBox and let us know how you get on. Follow us on Facebook for MovieBox app updates and other news.