Did you use to jailbreak to download games emulators? Missing them because of the lack of jailbreaks about right now? You can still get them even if you can’t download Cydia any longer. All you need is an emulator app called NDS4iOS and, as the name might just give away, its all about the Nintendo games.
How to Download NDS4iOS:
The only catch is that you need to download another app first. There’s no way that Apple is going to allow an app like NDS4iOS into the app store but, if you download an unofficial installer called TutuApp, you’ll find it in there.
- First, download TutuApp onto your iPhone or iPad
- Now open it and go to the search box
- Type NDS4iOS in and tap on the result
- Tap Install and wait, you’ll see the app icon when it’s all done
You may see an untrusted developer error when you try to use NDS4iOS for the first time but don’t worry; fix it with just a couple of steps.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
The Untrusted Developer error appears when you try using unofficial apps for the first time and unless you fix it, you can’t use the app. Follow these simple steps to solve it:
- Launch your Settings app from your home screen
- Go to General and then to Profiles
- Find the right app profile and tap it
- Trust the app and close Settings
- Try the app and the error won’t appear
NDS4iOS is not the only emulator app; have a look at one of these alternatives:
- Delta Emulator
- Happy Chick
NDS4iOS offers you the ability to play a huge number of Nintendo games without needing to get Cydia on your iPhone or iPad and completely free. Emulators will always be popular, and NDS4iOS offers you thousands of games to choose from, one of the biggest selections of any emulator on offer today.
Download it, tell us what you use it for, and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips and recommendations.