If you want an easy way to play Nintendo games on your iPad or iPhone, NDS4iOS is the app for you.
Free to download and use, NDS4iOS is one of the top-rated emulator apps, making it easy for you to get your favorite games on your iOS device.
How to Download NDS4iOS:
- Download TutuApp onto your device
- Open it and tap the Apps option
- Tap on the Search bar and type in NDS4iOS
- Tap the result and tap Install; wait
- Once the emulator app is installed, you can start using it.
How to Use AltStore to Download NDS4iOS:
- Download AltStore onto your device
- Open this post in the Safari browser and tap on the above link to download the NDA4iOS IPA file
- Launch AltStore and tap the + button ( top-left of the screen )
- A list of IPA files appears; find and tap on NDS4iOS
- If this is your first time using AltStore since installing it, type in your Apple ID/Password and wait; NDS4iOS will install
- You will see the icon on your device home screen and also in the Apps list in AltStore
How to Sideload NDS4iOS:
Here’s what you need for this:
- Cydia Impactor
- An up-to-date version of iTunes
- NDS4iOS IPA file
- A computer
- Strong internet connection
- iOS device and official data cable
Note: Virtually all the latest iOS devices are 2FA enabled, which means that an error is likely to occur when you attempt to sideload IPA files using Cydia Impactor. If you see the error, the only way out of it is to go into your Apple account, click on Security>App-Specific Password, and generate a password. Copy the password so it goes on your Clipboard.
- Download Cydia Impactor onto your computer and unzip it
- Next, download the IPA file onto your computer
- Plug your iOS device into your computer using the correct cable
- Launch Cydia Impactor and wait until it finds your device
- Once it does, drag and drop the IPA file into Cydia Impactor
- Input your Apple ID and the password you generated and wait; NDS4iOS will be installed and the icon will show up on your device home screen.
How to Install ROMS on NDS4iOS:
Once NDS4iOS is successfully installed, and you know it works okay, you can download some ROMS to play. This is not difficult:
- Use reputable online sources to find ROMS
- Download the Zip file
- Tap More > Copy to NDS4iOS
- Open NDS4iOS and your ROM will appear in the list of ROMS
- Tap the ROM, set it up and start playing.
If you already have ROMS installed on your computer, iTunes can be used to copy them onto your iPhone or iPad.
If NDS4iOS doesn’t work for you, there are several other good emulator apps you can try:
NDS4iOS allows you to play many Nintendo games without needing to get Cydia on your iPhone or iPad, and completely free. Emulators will always be popular, and NDS4iOS offers thousands of games to choose from, one of the biggest selections of any emulator today.
Download it, tell us what you use it for, and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips and recommendations.