Phoenix jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak for iOS 9 devices that are 32-bit.
You can download the Phoenix Jailbreak using the links below.
Before you begin, use iTunes to back your data up and be aware; because it is semi-untethered; whenever you reboot your device, you will need to reactivate the jailbreak.
How to Install Phoenix Jailbreak using TutuApp:
- Download TutuApp onto your iPhone or iPad
- When it’s done, tap the app icon and open it
- Type Phoenix in the search bar and tap the result
- Tap on the GET option on the app page and let TutuApp install the jailbreak on your device.
- When you see the app icon, it’s done.
How to Install Phoenix Jailbreak using AltStore App:
- On your, iPhone download the Phoenix IPA file
- Install and open the AltStore app and tap the My Apps section on the app home screen
- Find the + icon at the top of the screen and tap it
- Tap on the Phoenix.IPA file from the list that loads on your screen
- Sign into AltStore with your Apple ID and password (if asked to) and wait for the installation to start
- When it’s done, go to My Apps in AltStore, and the app will be there. The icon will also be on your home screen.
Note: If your Apple ID is a free one, the certificate expires after one week, after which you will need to reinstall it.
Try installing Phoenix on your iOS 9 device and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak updates.