Are you hooked on Pokémon Go? Want to get more out of the game? Then you need a Pokémon Go Plus. This is a tiny device that uses Bluetooth to connect to your Pokémon app and lets you know when there’s a Pokémon nearby for you to catch, as well as allowing you to collect eggs, get other items and more.
How cool is that!
Pokémon Go has proven itself as one of the most popular games in recent times. No matter where you are, whether it is at work, in your garden, in the grocery store, etc., Pokémon Go allows you to hunt and capture monsters. With Pokémon Go Plus, that just got a whole lot easier.
Ready to try?
How to Get Pokémon Go Plus:
Pokémon Go Plus provides users with a ton of great benefits:
- Easily catch your Pokémon. The PokeGo Plus will vibrate when a Pokémon is nearby, flashing a green light as well. If the species is one you haven’t caught before, the light flashes yellow. One Poke Ball will be used, no Great or Ultra Balls are used. If you run out of Poke Balls, the light flashes red.
- To try to capture the Pokémon, you press the PokeGo Plus button; the light will pulsate until the attempt is successful or otherwise. If you catch the Pokémon, you get a “You caught a Pokémon” message on your iOS device and the Go Plus will vibrate – the light will flash seven different colors
Wait, there’s more
- If you don’t catch the Pokémon, it will run away, and you get a “The Pokémon fled” message on your device. The light on the Go Plus will flash red.
- When you approach a PokeStop, the light flashes blue and pressing on the Go Plus button will let you get things – the items are shown on your iPhone/iPad screen, and the PokeGo Plus will vibrate and flash seven colors.
We’re not done yet
- You can see an activity log in the mobile app that tells which items you got and which Pokémon were caught while your device was in sleep mode.
So, do you get a Pokémon Go Plus or not?
That’s your choice. If you only play Pokémon Go occasionally, you probably wouldn’t benefit from it but if you are a competitive player, you will. You can get way more items and catch so many more Pokémon and if that’s what you want, you should get one.
Tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.