One game that has proven popular the world over is called Pokémon but, although it is a good game with loads of innovative features, it could be better, and that is where Pokémon Go++ comes in.
A modified version of the game, PokeGo++ and iSpoofer offers far more than the stock app does, giving users a much better experience and a far more competitive game.
How to Install Pokemon Go Hack:
*Tap to download directly without the installer.
Get PokeGo++ ( 120MB ):
Get iSpoofer ( 102MB ):
- Download TutuApp ( Windows, iOS, or Android ) from whichever platform you are using
- Follow the instructions in your chosen guide to install TutuApp to your device
- Launch TutuApp on your PC or mobile device by tapping the icon on your home screen or desktop
- Go to the Search bar and type in PokeSniper
- Tap the right result and then tap on the Download button
- Follow any installation instructions on your screen
- Once the installation process has completed, you can start playing Pokémon Go on your device for free.
Pokemon Go Hack Features:
Pokémon Go++ is packed with useful features, including:
- Not having to leave home to hunt the Pokémon
- Built-in joystick control means you can hunt from the comfort of your own home
- Trainer options that let you find and catch the most valuable Pokémon in the area
- Loads of in-app customizations to let you make the game how you want it
- Free to download and use
- Supports Android, PC and iOS devices
- Android devices do not need to be rooted
- Cydia is not required on iOS devices
- Simple installation instructions – you need to download TutuApp external installer first
- Many more features
Got Issues Installing?
PokeSniper is an excellent game, offering way more features than the stock Pokémon game offers. The new features and the extra functionality make the game far more rewarding and a whole lot more fun to play. Download it, see how you get on with it and don’t forget to tell us how you get on with it. If you run into any trouble, drop a line in the comments box below, and we’ll get back to you. Or you can follow us on Facebook for more updates and troubleshooting guides.