Unc0ver is the ultimate jailbreaking app for iPhone with support for multiple iOS versions.
You can download the Unc0ver jailbreak app from the link below.
How to Install Unc0ver Jailbreak:
- Download TutuApp ( tutorial at the link )
- Launch TutuApp and type Unc0ver into the search bar
- Tap on the result and tap Install
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the jailbreak
How to Install Unc0ver with AltStore:
- Download the Unc0ver.IPA File from the link above ( or from the developers GitHub page )
- Download and install the AltStore app on your iPhone and go to the My Apps tab
- In the top-left of the screen is a + icon; tap on it
- From the list of IPA files, tap the Unc0ver file
- The installations will begin – you may have to sign into AltStore first, using your Apple credentials
- Wait a few minutes; when Unc0ver is installed, the file will appear on your home screen. You can also access it from My Apps in AltStore.
Uncover Jailbreak Features:
- Reliable and stable
- Safe to install
- Fast patches
- Doesn’t drain your battery
- Doesn’t freeze up randomly
- Built-in block for certificate revokes
- Disable auto-update option
- No viruses or malware
- Remount RootFS
- Supports the latest devices
- Plenty more features
Note: Uncover is a semi-untethered utility, and this means that, whenever your device is rebooted, the utility needs to be run again. It is safe, and it will work on all iOS 11 or higher devices; in the short time it has been out, the jailbreak has already proven itself to be more reliable than many other recent utilities.
For more jailbreak updates, you can follow us on Facebook.