Video Star is one of the top-rated video creation and editing apps available on the app stores today.
Video Star is your go-to for all your mobile video editing needs and offers plenty of cool features.
What is Video Star?
Developed by Dashuai and published by Frontier Design Group, Video Star is a multimedia app that allows users to create simple videos on their mobile phones or tablets. It offers lots of features to help with editing and even allows users to share their videos on social media and other online avenues. Users can even create cool lip-sync videos and view other user videos online.
Video Star Features:
Video Star is a fun app offering the following features:
- Create your own videos
- Add visual effects and filters
- Add music files
- Plenty of tools to help users create short clips
- Watch videos created by other users
- Share your own videos online
- Create lip-sync videos
- Choose from thousands of effects to animate, color, warp, enhance, re=time, and combine your clips.
- Add frames to your photos or videos
- Compress, crop, trim, rotate, flip, and mirror your videos
- Save your videos in HD 640p, 720p, or 1020p
- Adjust the color, saturation, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Add emojis and stickers
- Create slideshows by creating and merging stickers
- Use movie-style backgrounds and filters
- Free to use, in-app purchases available
- Updated regularly
Although Video Star is free to use, the app offers a Pro subscription, giving you access to many more features. Video Star Pro costs $4.99 per month, $12.99 for three months, or $29.99 for 1 year. Other in-app purchases start at $0.99. You can disable in-app purchases in your settings app or at least ensure that your permission is sought before purchases are made.
How to Download Video Star:
If you want to have a go at creating short, fun videos and sharing them with your friends, click on one of the links below:
Then click on Download and start making your videos.
Video Star is a relatively new editing app that is already proving popular. The free version offers quite a lot of features, but it is a plain and simple app. If you want more from the app you will need to purchase a Video Star Pro subscription, but you can try it for a month to see how you get on with it. Download Video Star onto your device today and start creating short, fun videos.