Filza is one of the most downloaded file manager apps for the iPhone and iPad.
The Filza file manager is available for download using the links below.
How to Download Filza:
- Follow the link here to download TutuApp app.
- Tap the TutuApp app icon on your home page to open it
- Search for Filza and download it
How to Install Filza using AltStore:
- Download the Filza IPA file onto your iPhone
- Open AltStore and tap My Apps on your device.
- Find and tap the plus icon (+) on the screen and tap on the Filza IPA file you downloaded
- You might be asked to sign into AltStore (if this is your first time using it) – do so, and the install process starts.
- Please wait for it to finish, and Filza will be available from My Apps in AltStore and on your Home Screen.
How to Use Filza File Manager:
Here are some of the common uses of the Filza app.
How to Use your PC or Mac to Transfer Files to your iPhone:
You can do this in three different ways:
Method 1: Cloud Services
Dropbox, Google Drive, and any other similar service you use
- Launch your iOS Settings and go to Accounts
- Tap on the Add Account option and pick your cloud service
- Type in your cloud service login details
- Go to Settings > Account and tap to open your cloud service.
- Alternatively, if you switch your Windows screen or are on an iPad, go to the left pane and choose your service from there.
Method 2: Windows File Sharing using SMB
- First, File Sharing must be enabled on your computer.
- Next, do the same on your MacBook
- Following the Cloud Service guide, choose SMB instead of a cloud service and log in with your details.
- Finally, your SMB account needs to be added to Filza.
Method 3: Filza WebDAV Server
- Enable WebDAV Server by tapping the option
- Plug your iOS device into your computer; you must use a WebDAV client, either Finder (Mac) or a web browser (Windows)
- Use the WebDAV server to connect to the browser or Finder.
How to Download and Access Files on your iPhone:
You can easily download files onto your device from the internet without needing any tweaks or special software:
- Open Safari browser and look for a file you want to be installed.
- Highlight and copy the URL
- Launch Filza and, on the main screen, tap Pasteboard
- Paste in the URL and download the file
Filza App Features:
Filza is a file manager with access to way more features than Apple will ever allow you. Who knows, there were so many ways to manage the iOS file system?
You can use it to view all the following file types:
- Apple iWork
- Microsoft Works
- Web Archives
You can manage your files and software in ways you never dreamed possible:
- Move, delete, rename, copy and paste files
- Install .deb packages easily
- Edit property lists and text files, such as config files
- Easily compress and decompress files
- Install .DMG files easily
- Import media files to your iPod
Filza lets you move your files to and from your device in several ways:
- Using Bluetooth – the recipient must also have Filza
- Dropbox and FTP
- Toshiba FlashAir card
- As email attachments
- With the web server built into Filza