Are you looking for a decent file manager app? Apple doesn’t want you to have proper access to your file system, and they certainly don’t want you customizing it, but we’ve found a way for you to do it. It’s an app called Filza; you don’t have to jailbreak to use it, and it’s free.
That’s right – FREE
How to Download Filza:
You won’t get this from the app store, but you can get it by downloading TutuApp third-party app installer. As well as great apps like Filza, the installer offers a ton of other 3rd-party and unofficial apps and games. Here’s how to do it:
- Download TutuApp onto your device ( guide at the link )
- Open it and tap on Apps
- Search for Filza and install it
It’s that simple
But wait, there’s more
There is another way to download Filza if you don’t want all the other apps and games that go with TutuApp. It requires using Cydia Impactor to sideload the app IPA file.
- Download the IPA file by tapping the link above
- Download Cydia Impactor and follow the linked guide to install the Filza IPA
We’re not done yet
Filza offers a tone of features, including being able to view the following file types on your device:
- Apple iWork
- Compressed formats
- Microsoft Files
- Web Archive
With multimedia and software files, you can:
- Move, rename, copy and paste
- Edit property/text lists, i.e. configuration files
- Pack/unpack compressed formats
- Install .deb files
- Move files to iPod library
There are several ways to move your files to and from your device:
- With built-in webserver to download/upload using a browser or network drive
- With Dropbox and FTP
- With a Toshiba FlashAir card for viewing/downloading files
- With Bluetooth
- Mount .dmg files
Filza also has full integration with Safari Download Manager, AttachmentSaver, and Celeste Bluetooth Sharing.
How cool is all of that!
Filza is very powerful, giving you features not found anywhere else.
Don’t miss out
Download it and follow us on Facebook for more tips.