Chimera is a jailbreaking utility for iOS devices running iOS 12 firmware.
You can jailbreak your iPhone with the Chimera jailbreak app, using the links below.
Note: Chimera is semi-untethered, and that means you need to rejailbreak your device whenever you reboot it.
How to Download Chimera Jailbreak:
- First, download and install the TutuApp.
- Open TutuApp, and search for Chimera
- Tap it, tap the GET option, and wait for the installation to finish – Chimera is ready to jailbreak your device.
- Launch the Chimera jailbreak app and tap on the Jailbreak button to proceed, as shown in the image below.
How to Install Chimera Jailbreak with AltStore:
- First, install the AltStore app on your iPhone.
- Download the chimera.IPA file onto your iPhone
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to My Apps.
- Go to the top of the screen and tap on the Plus icon (+)
- Tap the chimera IPA file from the list that loads on your screen
- Chimera will now begin installing on your iPhone – you may have to sign into AltStore ( Apple ID and password ) to start this
- When you see Chimera in My Apps in AltStore and on your Home Screen, the install process is done.
.Chimera Jailbreak Features:
- Works on all devices on iOS 12 – iOS 12.4
- Sileo is used for package installation/management
- Stable and reliable
- CoreTrust bypass ensures a fast and safe jailbreak
- Easy to download all your favorite tweaks, mods, apps, etc.
Let us know your questions in the comments section below.