The TutuApp store is full of awesome apps and games. TutuApp download works on both the iPhone and Android devices.
TutuApp can be downloaded and installed on any iOS, Android, and PC ( Personal Computer ) running Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Scroll through all the methods below.
How to Install TutuApp:
- 1 How to Install TutuApp:
- 2 TutuApp Not Working?
- 3 Why Download TutuApp?
- 4 How to Trust TutuApp:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 6 How to Fix App and Games Crashing:
- 7 TutuApp Alternatives:
Method 1: TutuApp for iOS
Follow the steps below to download TutuApp on iOS devices.
- Tap the download button above.
- Tap the Allow option when you see the popup, as shown above.
- Now tap on the Install option under Install Profile option, as shown here.
- Enter your iPhone passcode and tap on Install once again when asked.
- Come back to the home screen and start using the TutuApp without any issues.
- Enjoy the many iOS apps and games on Tutu App. If the app doesn’t install correctly, you must go back and do these steps again, or try a Free Alternatives App like TutuApp.
- Check out the above tutorial in the linked video ( YouTube )
Method 2: TutuApp APK Installer
TutuApp APK is supported on the latest Android 9 and allows free download of apps and games on your device. Download instructions could be found in the linked page below.
Method 3: TutuApp for PC
PC or Personal Computer users are not left behind. You can download TutuApp to get free Android and iOS apps and games from the Tutu App Store on your Windows PC and Mac computer.
TutuApp Not Working?
Then use this anti-revoke Trick.
When you download TutuApp, which is an unofficial app store, it almost goes without saying that the app certificate will be revoked ( blocked ) at some point. When it does, your app stops working, leaving you to start over. We found a way to get around it so you can still use your Android and iOS apps, no matter whether Google and Apple revoke the certificate or not. It’s very easy to do, and it doesn’t involve a jailbreak or rooting.
Note: Do NOT delete any app that becomes unusable when the certificate is revoked. Simply Do this:
- Turn Airplane mode on, checking that Wi-Fi is disabled
- Now go into your iOS settings app and go to Safari
- Click the option to Clear History and Website Data
- From your homepage, try opening the disabled app – it should open even though there isn’t an internet connection
- Turn Airplane mode off, check Wi-Fi reconnects again, and the app should work.
TutuApp VIP team is doing its best to get the certificate issue sorted. When the fix is complete, go to the official website, download the app again, and trust the certificate in Settings – the app is now yours to use again.
While TutuApp errors are rare, they do happen but are nothing to worry about; find details of the commonest errors and their solutions below.
Why Download TutuApp?
- Simple to use
- You don’t need to jailbreak or root your device
- All Free apps and games download
- You don’t get a long time to use this; it is only temporary, and you may have to re-verify again shortly afterward.
How to Trust TutuApp:
By showing you an Untrusted Developer error when you try to use TutuApp, Apple wants to stop you from installing tweaked apps. Follow the steps below to trust TutuApp.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on General and then Profiles
- Tap the Tutu App in the app profile list
- Trust the app and then close Settings
- The error will no longer appear when you use the app
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is TutuApp Safe on iOS?
Yes, TutuApp is entirely safe on iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. Since TutuApp does not jailbreak your device, it is completely safe to install and use it. Once you don’t need Tutu App, you can simply go ahead and un-install it.
Is TutuApp Spyware?
Does TutuApp Jailbreak Your Device?
TutuApp is one of the best app installers, but if you need more information, you can check out the answers to your frequently asked questions:
How to Fix App and Games Crashing:
When you download TutuApp on your device, sometimes it will crash inside of a few days because Apple revokes the app certificates. There is a simple way to prevent this happening; download a VPN, and your app certificates will be protected from being revoked again and again.
Still Got Problems?
TutuApp is very easy to download, multi-platform, and free. Choose your download method, and don’t forget to tell us what you think of it. Follow us on Facebook, and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest news.
Are you looking for Apps Like TutuApp, then check out our top recommendations.
Panda Helper is a relatively new third-party installer, but it is full of content.