GBA4iOS is a gaming console emulator app that could be used to play GBA Games on your iPhone.
Use the links below to get the GBA4iOS emulator app on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download GBA4iOS using TutuApp:
- Open the TutuApp download page and install it to your iPhone
- Once installed, open it and search for GBA4iOS
- Tap on it, follow the instructions and GBA4iOS will be installed
How to Install GBA4iOS Using AltStore:
- Download and launch the AltStore app from your home screen and tap on My Apps on the main app screen
- Download the GBA4iOS .ipa file onto your iPhone from the links above
- Tap the + icon ( top-left of the screen ) of the AltStore app.
- You will see all the IPA files downloaded on your device, tap on the GBA4iOS file
- If you have not used AltStore yet, you must first sign in with your Apple ID – then the installation will start
- After a few minutes, you should see the GBA4iOS icon on your home screen and in AltStore, under My Apps
GBA4iOS App Features:
- Support for Wireless Linking
- Choose from several skins
- Great new app logo
- Optimized for iPhone and iPad
- Fully supports Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, and Gameboy Color
- Browser built-in
- Regular updates
- Dropbox support
- Cheat code support
- Several save states
- Support for Airplay
- Event distribution
- Controller vibration mode
- Sustain button
- Support for URL scheme
- Support for external iOS controllers
- Fast Forward button
- Plenty more features
Don’t forget to tell us what you think of it and follow us on Facebook to get more cool tips like this.