The iHub app installer allows you to download unofficial and 3rd-party apps on your iPhone.
The iHub app is entirely free, and there is no need to jailbreak your phone to download it.
How to Install iHub App:
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the button above, and you will see iHubApp open in the browser
- Save the app to your favorites so you can access it whenever you want or tap this icon ( shown below ) to save it to your home
- Tap the “Home Screen” option and then tap on “Add” as shown below.
How to Use iHub App:
- Launch the app from your device home screen
- Choose any app and tap on it and allow the download option to load.
- Now tap on Install and the app will be downloaded to your phone.
iHub App Features:
- Free to use
- No need to jailbreak
- User-friendly with a simple interface
- Regular updates to all the apps and games
- No need to install – simply open the store in your browser and choose an app or game to download
- Quickly recover from download errors – rarely experienced
- Doesn’t hog your device resources
- Loads of other features
How to Remove iHubApp from iPhone:
Removing iHub is as simple as removing the app from your browser favorites. However, if you do download any apps or games, you will need to delete those individually:
- Find the app icon on your home screen and long-hold on it
- When it wiggles, tap the x in the top corner
- Tap Delete on the popup message
- The app is removed – repeat for any app or game you no longer want
Frequently Asked Questions:
We hear lots of questions being asked about iHub, so we brought you the answers to the most common ones:
- What is iHub App?
iHub is an unofficial app store that offers tweaked apps, games, some jailbreak tweaks, unsigned apps, and more. It may not have as much content as other similar installers, but you will find some of the top ++ apps and unofficial games, and you can even choose between the official or the modified version of the app. Check out the infographic below.
- Is iHubApp Safe?
Yes, it is safe to use iHubApp. We put iHub through some test and can confirm that there is nothing waiting to harm your device or data. There is no need to jailbreak because it is a web-based appstore. Do use anti-virus software on your device, though, just to keep yourself safe.
- Is iHubApp Free?
Yes, it is 100% free, and that includes the unofficial content in the store too. If you opt for the signed versions of the apps, you will be taken to the app store, where you will download it in the standard way – if it is a paid app, you will be charged for it. iHub does not charge a fee to use the store, nor do you need to register for an account. Your information will be kept private.
- Do I Need to Jailbreak to Use iHubApp?
You do not need to jailbreak your phone to use the iHub app – it is a web-browser based appstore and, as such, is free for anyone to use.
- Can I Use iHubApp on iOS 13?
Yes, iHub has been updated to support iOS 13.
- How Do I Trust iHubApp?
This is a common error with unofficial apps and games; fix it with these simple steps:
- There will be a developer name on the error message – note it down
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Find and tap on the developer name
- Tap on Trust and come out of settings – try the app again, the error should be gone
iHub is an excellent app store and a great alternative to the official store. With more than a thousand apps and games on offer, it is well worth a look, so give it a try and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.