The TutuApp store is full of awesome apps and games. You can download TutuApp on both the iPhone and iPad.
TutuApp Download links are given below.
How to Install TutuApp:
- Tap the download button above.
- Tap the Allow option when you see the popup, as shown above.
- Now tap on the Install option under the Install Profile option, as shown here.
- Enter your iPhone passcode and tap on Install once again when asked.
- Come back to the home screen and start using the TutuApp without any issues.
- Enjoy the many iOS apps and games on Tutu App. If the app doesn’t install correctly, you must go back and do these steps again, or try other alternative apps like TutuApp.
- Check out the above tutorial in the linked video ( YouTube )
How to Use TutuApp:
- After you download TutuApp, open it by tapping the app icon on your device home screen
- Use the search bar to download a specific app or browse through the ( apps and games ) categories available in the app
- To download apps and games, click it on the app name and follow the on-screen instructions
- The app icon will be placed on your device home screen, ready for use
How to Trust TutuApp:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on General and then Profiles
- Tap the Tutu App in the app profile list
- Trust the app and then close Settings
- The error will no longer appear when you use the app
How to Delete TutuApp:
- Launch your iOS Settings app and go to Profiles & Device Management in the General section
- In the list of app profiles, find TutuApp and tap it
- Tap the option to Remove Downloaded Profile
- Close your settings app, and TutuApp will be gone from your device.
- TutuApp White – Blank Screen Error
- Open your iOS Settings
- Click on Safari > Clear Website Data – this error should no longer appear.
- Cannot Download TutuApp or Grey Icon
- Delete TutuApp, making sure you remove all traces of it from your device
- Restart your device and download TutuApp again; it should now go ahead smoothly.
- Profile Installation Failed
- Place your device in Airplane mode and open Settings
- Tap on Safari > Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Exit Settings and take your device out of Airplane mode
- Wait a few minutes and then try the installation steps again – it will work
- TutuApp Unable to Verify App
- Delete TutuApp
- Install it again
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management
- Find the TutuApp certificate in the list and tap it
- Tap Trust or Verify and close Settings
- TutuApp should now work
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is a 3rd-party appstore for iOS and Android devices that allows the installation of unofficial apps on your device without requiring you to jailbreak or root your phone.
- Is TutuApp Safe on iOS?
Yes, TutuApp is entirely safe on iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad. Since TutuApp does not jailbreak your device, it is completely safe to install and use it. Once you don’t need Tutu App, you can simply go ahead and uninstall it.
- Is TutuApp a Spyware?
Absolutely No. TutuApp is a safe and reliable appstore for iOS and Android app. If you are in doubt, you can always use it alongside a VPN so that your data is securely transmitted online.
- Does TutuApp Jailbreak Your iPhone?
- Is Tutu App VIP Free?
No, TutuApp VIP, as the name says, is a VIP or Premium version of the App. That being said, the TutuApp team has a “Lite” version of the app that is free to use. But note that, the Lite or Free version will have frequent revokes by Apple.
- Is TutuApp VIP Worth it?
Downloading TutuApp on iOS and Android brings in many choices, making it ideal for all types of users. You can use it for free, or you can pay for the VIP version and get additional Premium features and support. The choice is yours; whichever way you go, you won’t be disappointed.
Still Got Problems?
EonHub is a new iOS appstore that allows 3rd-party apps and games download.
iOSHaven App allows download of unofficial apps and games for iPhone.
AppCake installer lets you install IPA files of apps and games on iPhone without a pc.