There are plenty of social media apps about, but perhaps one of the most fun ones comes from China. Developed by Luyu Yang and Alex Zhu, Musical.ly provides you with a way of creating a video, starring yourself and adding whatever audio you want.
This could be some kind of dialog, movie audio, music lyrics, whatever you want. Musical.ly is very popular, once for teenagers, now for millions of people worldwide.
Update: Musical.ly is now TikTok app
App Features :
Musical.ly is packed with great features, including:
- Create videos of between 15 and 60 seconds long
- Use one single shot or use the pause and play feature to create multiple shots
- Add your own audio, sounds, dialog, music, etc.
- 14 pre-set filters included to reverse, change sped or loop the video
- Create short musical GIFs
- Private message your friends
- Compatible with all iOS devices on iOS 9 or higher
- No jailbreak needed
- Many more great features
How to Download Musical.Ly :
Downloading Musical.ly is really quite easy to do, but you will need to install another app first. TutuApp is an iOS app installer, an unofficial app store that offers a vast choice of apps, games, modifications, and tweaks, all for free. Some of these apps are used for changing the way your device works; others provide additional features. All of them are available without needing to jailbreak your device first. Follow these steps to get Musical.ly on your device using TutuApp app:
- Using your Safari browser, download TutuApp onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Open your iOS Settings app and navigate to General > Profile and Device Management
- Find the TutuApp profile and tap it. Tap the Trust button and then close your settings app
- Now you can open TutuApp by tapping the icon on your home screen
- In the search box, type in Musical.ly and tap Search
- Check the results list for one that matches the iOS version you have on your device
- Tap Install and wait for the installation to finish
When you see the Musical.ly icon on your home page, you can start using it. Simply open it, set up your profile and start creating your videos.
TutuApp is one of the original Cydia alternatives, an excellent choice containing many different apps and games to choose from. Download it and try it on your device today; share how you get on with it in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for all our top tips for apps and games.