The difference between using TutuApp and “ROOTING” is that rooting can potentially open your Android device to all sorts of security threats and it will void your warranty; TutuApp does neither.
TutuApp doesn’t just offer you the free apps you can already get from the play store. You also get a vast selection of stock apps modified with in-app features and extra functionality, all free. This is what makes TutuApp the most popular installer with 1,00,000 + of users the world over.
How to Install TutuApp APK on Android:
To download TutuApp onto your Android device, you must first download the APK (Application Package File). Please make sure these steps are followed as written; otherwise, we cannot guarantee success.
- On your Android device, open Settings > Security and find the Unknown Sources option; enable this so that the APK will download to the device
- On your device, download the TutuApp APK file from the download button above.
- Unpack and save the contents
- Find the APK file and on your Android device, open the APK
- Find the file and tap it to start the installation
- Leave your device alone until the installation has completed and then you can begin to use it
- Enjoy the various categories of apps and games organized based on user interest and Top Trending apps and games for faster download.
- If TutuApp is not working on your Android device, then download an alternative app installer like TutuApp.
TutuApp Android Features:
TutuApp is an unofficial iOS app store that Android users can now take advantage of. Some of the top features include:
- Very easy to use, although the steps to get it on your Android device are little more involved
- High-Speed Downloads
- Thousands of apps and games to choose from, some modified free
- Regularly updated with the latest apps and games
- Easy to delete if you can’t get on with it
Frequently Asked Questions:
Have a look at our FAQ page to get more information on TutuApp and answers to any questions you may have:
Common TutuApp Errors:
TutuApp runs very well and is generally trouble-free except for some common installation errors that you can find solutions for on our errors page linked below:
Fix TutuApp Not Working:
Because TutuApp is not an official app, the Google Play Store will revoke the app certificate within a week of you installing it. To stop this from happening, you can download a tool called NessTool, which will protect the certificate and prevent it from being revoked. Click the link for more details and a download guide.
As an Android user, is TutuApp an installer you would want to try ? Let us know what you think of it and if you run into any trouble downloading it. For more tips and tricks for your Android device, follow us on Facebook.