Over the last few years, Android emulators have experienced a huge increase in popularity.
Because they give you an excellent way of playing different games like PUBG on your PC or Mac, right down to turning your computer into a gaming console. One of the best Android emulators is Nox Player and, even better
It’s completely Free
Read on for the details
How to Download and Use Nox Player:
Nox Player is dead simple to install; just follow these steps:
- Pick one of the links above and download it directly to your desktop or laptop computer
- Locate the downloaded file and click on it to start the installations
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click the Install button
- Choose between online or offline installation – offline will take a few minutes, online may take 15 minutes or more
- When Nox Player is installed, click on Start to open it and let it load up – this might take a few minutes
- The Nox home screen will appear on your computer, where you see some apps, one of which is the Google Play Store
- Click on the Play Store button and set up your account – either log in with existing Google account details or set up a new account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. You can also skip setting up PlayStore and still install APK files.
- Once done, you will see lots of options in the right-hand sidebar in Nox Player – here you can install APK files, transfer files, and many more. ( Image: TutuApp running on PC using NoxPlayer )
Wait, there’s more
Nox Player Features:
With Nox Player, you are getting a ton of neat features, such as:
- Smooth and fast gameplay – speed is a top consideration, and Nox is one of the fastest emulators available today, along with one of the smoothest. You can customize all performance settings, right down to set how many CPUs to use ad how much RAM to use. If you just want normal game playing, 2 CPUs and 1.5 GB RAM should be sufficient
- Controller Compatibility – if you like playing games, you know how much better a controller is than playing on a touchscreen. Some Android devices do have support for controllers, but not many; Nox Player has support for all 3rd party controllers, including support for the Xbox 360.
- Android Device Emulation – full emulation, and that includes your phone number, IMEI number, phone model, and lots of other features specific to your device.
- Root Access – Nox Player is rooted right off the bat with Superuser so you can access all your PC files
How cool is all that!
Why Choose Nox Player?
Android is an incredibly powerful operating system, and Android devices number many more than any other. However, the newest models are out of reach for some people in terms of price, and that means not being able to enjoy al the latest games with the latest device features. That’s where Nox comes in; by using your desktop computer to play Android games, you can take advantage of all the resources it has to offer, such as memory, processor, larger display, and so on. Nox has the ability to turn a great computer into one of the most powerful emulators.
But we’re not done yet
Nox vs. Bluestacks – What is The Difference?
Both of these are good Android emulators, but they do differ in many ways:
- Bluestacks is the largest emulator for the Android platform, but it has recently received an update that has slowed its performance right down. Nox Player is as good for game playing abilities, but it has the added benefit of not suffering in performance. That means you can have several games on the go at once with no noticeable issues.
- Nox Player is much easier to root than Bluestacks is
- Bluestacks scores high on many of the benchmark tests, but the Nox player is lighter. It doesn’t have anywhere near the system requirements that Bluestacks has and, if compatibility issues are a problem, Nox is the best option.
Still, got questions?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Then we have got the answers to the commonly asked questions.
- How Do I Connect my Game Controller to Nox?
- Using the correct cable, connect the controller with your computer
- You will see a controller icon show up at the top of the Nox screen when a successful connection is made
- Tap on that icon and the Settings open
- Adjust them how you want
- Save the new settings, and your controller is ready
- I Get An Error 1020/1008 – Virtual Machine Failed To Start. How Do I Fix it?
- Reboot your computer, shut down your firewall and your anti-virus software
- Find and right-click on the Nox icon and chose Open File Location from the menu
- When the Bins folder launches, go back to through the files to the Nox Emulator folder – just one step back – and open it
- Click on the file named noxvm
- Right-click on NOXVM and select Run as Administrator
- That error will not appear now
- What About the FGO Crashing Issue When I Update Nox?
- First, make sure that Nox is up to date – download from the official website if you are not sure
- Launch Nox and go into the emulator’s settings
- Click Date and Time and choose any date in the current year
- Save and open FGO – if an error message appears asking for permission to clear the cache, click on No
- Another window opens with a message that there was no connection between the app and the server. Tap on Retry and change the date back to the right one
- Click Retry in FGO and the game should open
- How do I Resolve Error 1005 – Outdated Graphics Card?
- Launch Multiplayer and go to the Rendering mode
- Set it as OpenGL or DX and reboot Nox
- If you still have the issue, your graphics card drivers need updating
- If that still doesn’t fix it, you need a new card as your existing one is not compatible with the Nox requirements
- And Error 1006 – Nox Needs to Reboot. How Do I Fix That?
- This issue is telling you that Nox is not up to date so download the newest version via the official Nox website
- If you are using the most up to date version, see Error 1005 and change the rendering mode – it should be fixed now
Over to you
Download Nox Player today and reap the benefits of the most powerful Android emulators ever to be released.