Are you fed up with not being able to jailbreak? Can’t get your unofficial apps and games anymore? You can with Cydia Impactor. It is one of the easiest ways to download and install unofficial apps and games from the TutuApp store, to your device without a jailbreak.
Can it get any better? Yes, because it’s free!
Before You Start to Use:
Before we look at how you can download Cydia Impactor and use it to get TutuApp, there are a couple of things to know:
- You must make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version – it isn’t needed but it must be up to date
- Your Apple ID is required for this installation
- If you use a free ID, the app certificate expires after a 7-day period and will need to be reloaded – this will continue every 7 days
- If you use a paid developer Apple ID, your app certificate won’t expire for 12 months
Ready to start? Then let’s dive in
How to Use Cydia Impactor :
Follow our guide to get this on your device:
- Tap the download button above and choose Windows, Mac or Linux download button
- Download the app .ipa file
- Plug your iOS device into your computer and shut iTunes if it opens
- Open Cydia Impactor and wait for your device to be detected
- Find and drag the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- An Expired Certificate warning opens; tap OK
- Type your Apple details in and click OK
- Wait while Cydia Impactor signs the file
- When you see the icon on your homepage the installation is finished
We’re not done yet
Before you use TutuApp, there’s one more thing to do:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Go to General and tap on Profiles & Device Management
- Find and tap your Apple ID in the Profiles list
- Tap the Trust button and close Settings
- Now TutuApp is ready to use
It’s that simple
TutuApp is a fantastic installer, offering thousands of free apps and games; Cydia Impactor really is the easiest way to install it on your device. Try it today and drop us a line in the comments to tell us what you think or if you run into any trouble with it.
Follow us on Facebook for more great tips and tutorials like this one.