vShare App can now be installed on your PC running Microsoft Windows or Apple’s Mac OSX.
There are two ways to get the vShare app up and running on a desktop computer.
Before you begin, you need to make sure that you have the most up to date version of iTunes on your computer. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open iTunes. It can be downloaded from the official source here.
- On the menu bar click Help
- Click Check for Updates
- If there is an update, iTunes will guide you in downloading it
You are now ready to install vShare Helper.
- On your Mac or PC, open your web browser
- Download vShare Helper by tapping the button above and unzip the file.
- Now run the helper app to install it onto your computer, this is safe to do
- You will now see a vShare wizard on your screen, pick the location that you want the helper app to be installed to
- Next, click IPA File Auto Associate
- Click Install
- Wait for the installation to complete and then click on Go
- You will now see a message asking you to connect your device to your computer, do this and a screen will load
- Look in the bottom right-hand corner; you will see the icon for vShare and underneath that, the words, when complete, Idle and Used Space
- Tap the vShare icon, vShare will now be installed onto the connected iPhone or iPad.
- If vShare Helper cannot install the vShare app for you, then download an alternative app installer that works just like vShare and even more. More details at the end of the post.
vShare Helper for PC is by far the easiest way to install vShare on your iPhone or iPad, so give it a go and tell us how you get on using it.
vShare Android can also be used on your PC but, because APK files are an Android format, you will need to install an Android emulator first. We recommend using Nox Player for this, one of the most popular and reliable emulators:
- Using the download link here, install Nox Player or Bluestacks onto your PC
- Next, download the vShare APK on your computer from the link above.
- When you see the Nox Player emulator icon on your desktop, click to open it
- Using the search bar, find vShare.apk and click on it to install
- Wait, this may take a few minutes to complete
- When the install has finished, vShare on your PC or Mac is ready for use.
With vShare on your PC, you can enjoy Android apps that you wouldn’t get any other way, and you can enjoy the benefits that you don’t get with a mobile device – better graphics and far more RAM, enabling you to play bigger and better games on your computer.
vShare is a useful tool that offers several features to make things easy for you.
- Simple download
- Works on Windows and Mac computers
- Install tons of apps, games, ringtones, themes and much more
- Enjoy a selection of unofficial games and apps
- Provides help in backing your files up
- Helps you to transfer music straight to your Music app
- Lots more to enjoy
- Tap the vShare icon on your computer home screen
- When it opens, tap the App tab
- Choose the games, apps or other content that you want to download, tap on them and follow the on-screen instructions
Note: If you download music and want to put it into your music app, you must have iTunes installed.
Frequently Asked Question:
- Why Do We Use a PC to Install vShare?
Because it is easier and because it eliminates flashback of any downloaded apps.
- How Do I Install vShare Helper?
- How Do I Download vShare VIP?
Open your Safari browser and go to the link above. From there, you can download vShare VIP and pay the subscription price. You can save $2 off this price by using the coupon code ‘vshare 666666’.
- I Downloaded an App Through vShare and it Crashed – What Do Now?
Open vShare Settings and tap on Reauthorization. Follow the steps given on the screen very carefully. If the app still doesn’t work, delete it and then reinstall it using vShare.
- I Get a Message on vShare “Insert Apple ID” While Downloading Apps – What Do I Do?
Connect your iOS device to your computer and open vShare Helper. Click on Reauthorization and then open the app; try again, it should work. If it doesn’t, delete the app and reinstall it through vShare. If the issue still persists, drop us a line with the name of the app in the comments box below and we will find the solution for fixing it ASAP.
- I Downloaded Some Apps But The “Install” Button Doesn’t Work
When you click the Install button, you should get a popup on the screen confirming the installation. If you don’t get this, go to the Home Screen where you should be able to see the installation progress. If multiple clicks on “Install” have failed, reboot your iOS device and try again.
- How Do I Trust An Enterprise App on My iPhone or iPad?
This is very easy to do:
- Open your iOS Settings app and tap on General > Profiles
- In the Enterprise App section, tap the distributor name
- Tap on Trust
- Tap Trust again to confirm
The Enterprise app will now work.
- Where Can I Find App Profiles on My iPhone?
Again, this is very simple:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Find and tap on General
- Tap on the option for Profiles and Device Management or, depending on your device, just Profiles
- Here you will find all the app profiles on your device; tap the one you want to modify
From here, you can Trust or delete profiles.
- How Do I Allow Unknown Sources On My Android Device?
Simply open your Settings app and go to the Security section. Find Unknown Sources and enable it. Now you can download any APK you want, either by downloading from the internet, via a USB device, from a third-party installer, etc., and it will work on your Android device.
- Can I Install iOS Apps on My Android Device?
Not really. It is possible to copy iOS apps to Android but it isn’t possible to install them, and the reason for this is that both platforms use different file formats for their apps. Android uses APK while iOS uses IPA format.
Hopefully, we have answered some of your concerns but if you have any further questions about vShare, feel free to comment in the box below and we will do our best to provide the answers.
EonHub is a new iOS appstore that allows free apps and games download.
iOSHaven App allows download of modified apps and games for iPhone.
AppCake installer lets you install IPA files of apps and games on iPhone without a pc.