TutuApp, one of the top popular third-party app installers, has just been updated to support iOS 13.
That’s great news for users; not only do you get to continue using your favorite 3rd-party apps and games, you can also gain the benefit of all the improvements and enhancements in the latest iOS 13 update.
Want to know more? Read on
How to Download TutuApp on iOS 13:
We’ve got two easy methods for you to follow – one involves downloading the configuration profile straight to your iOS device and the other to download it on your PC or Mac:
Method 1: TutuApp iOS Configuration Profile
- Open this post using Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad ( iPadOS )
- Tap on the profile download button above
- Tap Install on the popup message ( this allows the profile to be downloaded )
- Now open your Settings app and go to General > Profiles
- Find that developer name in the profile list and tap on it
- Trust it and close Settings
- Now you can use TutuApp on iOS 13
- If the icon isn’t there, the installation has probably failed. Either try again or try one of the TutuApp Alternatives while the developers fix the issue on iOS 13.
- For more details, check out the above steps in the step by step video ( YouTube )
Let’s move on
Method 2: TutuApp PC
TutuApp PC gives you another way of enjoying it on your Windows computer or Mac. That way, you can take advantage of the better hardware of your computer and use a faster internet connection. Check out the post below for details on how to download TutuApp on your PC:
Keep reading; there’s more
Frequently Asked Questions:
TutuApp is an excellent installer, offering a huge choice of iOS apps, games, and tweaks. We do get asked quite a few questions about it so have a look at our FAQ page for all the answers.
Common TutuApp Errors:
TutuApp doesn’t tend to cause too many problems, but there are a couple of installation errors that may arise. You can find the fixes to those on our Error Fix page:
We’re not done yet
How Do I Stop My Apps Being Revoked?
TutuApp is an unofficial app, and Apple revokes unofficial app certificates regularly. This causes your apps to crash and leaves you having to reinstall everything. You can stop this permanently, not just for TutuApp, but for all unofficial content – just install a recommended VPN onto your device.
Not only do these hide your online identity, but they also hide where your software and apps are downloaded from. This means that Apple canto revoke the certificate and you get to enjoy your apps for as long as you want.
What are you waiting for?
TutuApp has been downloaded by millions of happy people, so join the fun and download it today. Don’t forget to share your experiences with us and follow us on Facebook for more tips.