TutuApp for iOS 12 gives users the advantage of installing 3rd-party apps and games along with plenty of free content.
Check out the download links below for more information.
How to Install TutuApp on iOS 12:
- Tap on the download button above. Note: This only works with Safari browser on iPhone
- A pop-up will appear. Tap the Allow option so that the profile can be downloaded and installed.
- Accept the profile installing screen and enter your device passcode to proceed.
- Wait; when the app has finished installing, the app icon will be on your home page.
- Tap the app icon to begin using your app.
- Now, if you don’t see the TutuApp icon, there’s a good chance the installation had some error. Do the above steps again, or try downloading a TutuApp Alternative.
- Check out the linked video for detailed steps ( YouTube )
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Get TutuApp VIP for Free?
You can get the free download of TutuApp using the TutuApp “Lite” version. Follow the tutorial on this page to download TutuApp Lite.
- Why is TutuApp Not Working?
Most people have no trouble with this unofficial app store, but first-time users may face a few installation errors; those errors are solved in detail in the linked Troubleshooting page.
If you have more questions that you want answers for, you can get those answers on our FAQ page.
Need More Assistance?
EonHub is a new iOS appstore that allows 3rd-party apps and games download.
iOSHaven App allows download of unofficial apps and games for iPhone.
AppCake installer lets you install IPA files of apps and games on iPhone without a pc.