TutuApp is an incredibly popular third-party app store, that TutuApp contains modified and tweaked apps and games that provide more features than the stock apps do. It works on all iOS devices, and it fully supports iOS 9 upto iOS 9.3.5.
How to Download TutuApp on iOS 9:
There are a couple of ways that you can download TutuApp on your iOS 9 device; just pick the method that suits you and follow the written instructions:
Method 1: iOS
- Open the Safari browser on your device and tap the download button above
- Wait until the page has finished loading and then tap the link to Download the configuration profile
- This will make your Settings app open to the Profiles page; tap Install Profile
- Type in your iOS passcode and wait for Safari browser to open
- When it does, find and tap the link to Install TutuApp
- Confirm the installation by tapping Install on the popup window, and your Settings app will open once again
- Tap Install and then tap Next and Done
- When the installation has finished, you will see the TutuApp icon on the home page
If that icon is not there, you will need to repeat these steps; it may take a couple of attempts
Video: Step by step explanation on video
Method 2: Windows PC and Mac
Another way of installing TutuApp to your iOS 9 device, especially if you do not have a powerful internet connection, is to use your Windows PC; full details can be found at the linked guide:
Common TutuApp Error Fix:
TutuApp runs very well, but some users have reported a few common errors; easy to fix, you can find full details at the link below:
Apple stepped up its game with iOS 9 firmware in terms of performance and security enhancements.
TutuApp works perfectly on iOS 9 because it can bypass the security features. How? Because, unlike Cydia, TutuApp does not need to get through any of the security to work; it will work in the same way as any other app.
TutuApp is very popular and is a great Cydia alternative; download it and let us know if you run into any trouble with it. You can get all the latest updates by following us on Facebook.