TutuApp is packed with apps and games, some modified, all for free and it also works on Android. More information (about) TutuApp can be found at the link and you can keep reading for details on downloading TutuApp to your iPad tablet.
Download TutuApp on iPad :
This method and requires that you follow the steps carefully.
- Open Safari on your iPad and tap the Download button above.
- TutuApp will appear on your home screen as shown here.
- When you tap the link it shows untrusted developer. Tap on Cancel and go to Settings page.
- To to General > Profiles and Device Management page and tap on Trust on TutuApp profile.
- Come back to TutuApp page and enjoy your apps and games.
TutuApp iPad Features :
Previously known as Tutu Helper, now TutuApp, is full of useful features and is one of the most in-depth installers ever released:
- Provides support for every model of the iOS device
- Intuitive app with a user-friendly interface
- Fast, secure downloads
- Updates provide improvements and bug fixes to keep TutuApp running well
- Lots of new apps and games added regularly
- Thousands of free games and apps
- A few of your favorite ++ apps, modified with new features
- Lots of apps and games only available in Tutu Helper
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you need a bit more information about TutuApp before you decide to install it, have a look at the answers to frequently asked questions:
Fixing TutuApp Problems:
There are a couple of issues with TutuApp – two that you may or may not face and one that you definitely will. All three are easy to fix:
- TutuApp won’t work – this is a certificate error; to fix, open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management on your iPad. Find the Tutu Helper profile, tap it and then tap Close Settings and try again; Tutu Helper will now work
- Profile Installation Failed – click the linked post for details on how to fix
- Tutu Helper continually crashes. Everyone will face this because Tutu Helper is not an official app and Apple will revoke the certificate the allows it to run. To stop this and to avoid having to keep reinstalling Tutu Helper, simply install NessTool. This powerful yet small tool will protect your certificates, so Apple cannot revoke them; find out how and get a download guide at the given link.
Can’t Get TutuApp Working on iPad?
Popular Apps on TutuApp:
Although TutuApp is packed with content, there are a couple of apps that are more popular than many others:
PokeGo++ is a popular game, but it is missing some fundamental features. Pokémon Go++, a modified version, has all the stock features plus some extras to improve the user experience. Features include being able to hunt down Pokémon without having to leave home, go anywhere you want without setting foot outdoors and customize the app who you want it. Find out what else Pokémon Go++ offers by clicking the linked post.
Are you going to try TutuApp? Tell us how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more updates